Tuesday, June 06, 2017

LIV doily

Another doily designed by Alli Susiluto called LIV.  Made with Aunt Lydia #10 thread in the color Aqua using a #5 hook.  Completed doily measures 17 inches across.  

The pattern is available on Alli's website HERE.  I would classify this pattern for the advanced crocheter due to all the layers involved.  It even gave me a difficult time.






It's been a rainy day here today.  Gave me some time to organize some patterns and lay out some plans for future projects.

Thanks for stopping by....

LindaCrochets

3 comments:

Betsy said...

So pretty! Love the color! It's sunny and hot here today.. I'm sitting here enjoying the view of the lake.
Blessings,
Betsy

Unknown said...

Oh my! If only I could join you!

Aleksandra Strzelecka said...

Absolutely gorgeous doily! I love such one!